Documentation Still have questions? Get Support.
Importing Members & Subscriptions into Membrr
For users with an existing subscriber base, you may want to import your subscribers into Membrr. This involves:
- Creating customer records in OpenGateway
- Creating subscription records in OpenGateway
- Creating payment records in OpenGateway (Optional)
- Creating subscription records in Membrr
- Creating payment records in Membrr (Optional)
Although there currently is not an import wizard in the control panel, there is a customizable PHP script that will import all of the above information - and link it together properly - based on the data in a CSV file. Essentially, this PHP script includes a PHP class that has simple methods for importing all of this data. It also includes an example portion of the script that will parse a typical CSV file.
Using the Membrr Import PHP Script
Then, do the following:
- Unzip the archive.
- Configure the script to connect to your database(s) properly.
- Edit the "membrr_import.php" script so that it is parsing your CSV file and calling the class methods properly.
- Access the import script in your browser.
- Fix any errors. Check the import!
- No emails will be sent out regarding payments or subscriptions created in the importer. This allows you to clear out all data after a failed import without annoying your subscribers.